Minneapolis – The Minnesota Business Partnership (MBP) today released its annual Blueprint for Reform, a set of policy recommendations for state legislators to consider in the 2017 legislative session.
The recommendations represent the collective thinking of MBP’s CEO-led policy committees and are aimed at achieving the following:
- Creating a tax and regulatory climate that fosters economic growth and makes Minnesota globally competitive.
- Building a modern multimodal transportation system that meets our state’s current and future needs.
- Supporting employment policies that foster innovation and flexibility.
- Building a world-class education system that prepares students for post-secondary and workforce success.
- Fostering a market-based, patient-centered, sustainable health care system.
“We analyze our state’s challenges with a long-term perspective, and our recommendations are informed by our global perspective and our commitment to growing Minnesota’s future,” said Charlie Weaver, Executive Director of the Minnesota Business Partnership, which represents more than 120 CEOs and senior executives from Minnesota’s largest employers. “We look forward to working with policymakers this session to ensure Minnesota’s economy remains strong and globally competitive.”
View the full Blueprint for Reform.